Ratings for Dr. Fang-Rong Wang

This doctor is extremely bad, very rude to patient and purposely create the extra visit in order to charge you.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I've used Dr. Wang for the past three years. Found him here, based on people's reviews. He's a great guy, but could never diagnose anything I had. Last time, he just gave me more and more meds cause he couldn't figure out what was causing my spasms. I've finally decided to look for another doctor, cause I was paying too much for a doctor that couldn't help me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Wang has an impressive memory and has won me over as a regular patient. I saw him once a year ago to treat my fever and I came back a year later to diagnose a cough that I was concerned about. He immediately recognized me when he walked into the room and remembered the illness that he had diagnosed me with a year ago. My coughs could have been easily ruled out as no concern but he listened attentively and examined me thoroughly. He concluded that I had bronchitis and he spent extra time to answer my questions. I'm extremely impressed by his professionalism and by his courteous staff. I was able to see him the same day that I called in for an appointment to examine a minor cough and I only had to wait less than 10 min in the waiting room! Dr. Wang and his staff have demonstrated superior service and attention among all of the medical practitioners I've visited.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Wang for about a year and a half now and I haven't had any problems with him. He always addresses any concerns that I have and is very patient. He can be blunt, but still has excellent bedside manner. I can often schedule an appointment for the same day. Dr. Wang does go to medical conferences (seems to be on Thursdays it seems) so he is pretty up to date. If you call him in the middle of the night with an emergency and leave a message he'll call you back within 15 minutes. Awesome doctor and my family loves him too!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Wang has been our family doctor for years. My children love him and he shows his caring by the way he interacts with my children. My daughter refers to him as "My Doctor" and "I Love Doctor Wang". He has watched my children grow up and has always been there when we needed him even if it wasn't an appointment he would be there with a big smile and say " Come on in". I highly recommend this Doctor to everyone. Even if my Health Ins. didn't cover ....I would continue to go.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Fang-Rong Wang's Credentials

• Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (385-04 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in San Gabriel, CA