Ratings for Dr. William N. Castle

On my initial visit with Dr. Castle, I received a weak hand shake with little to no eye contact. I began to tell him about my issue and he responded with a quick, lack of interest answer. He also responded with sarcastic and answers that did not help me in the least. He was very rude and didn't bother to listen to my request to not take any more medication and handed me a script for my condition instead of doing a procedure that maybe very helpful. I had to request a cat scan and in the findings there was a cyst and stones in my kidney. There was also a growth in my adrenal gland. He was supposed to call to report the results. When he didn't and left the office instead, I called his nurse for the results. She was quick with me and very rude. I finally connected with him and he didn't seemed concerned in the least. He told me to schedule another appointment. I was in lot of pain that evening and called his emergency line. He replied with, "What do you want me to do? It' 8:00 at night." I will never see him again and definitely don't recommend him to anyone else, one of the worst experiences ever!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. William N. Castle's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)