Ratings for Dr. Giovana Rene

Dr.Rene is a well mannered doctor and thats the only good thing I can say about this office, when the doctor finally sees you after your 2-3 hour wait even with an appointment,you are seen for about 5-10 mins,and then asked to wait another 30-40 mins to be checked out. and hopefully you don't have a serious problem, because waiting for a referral from this office would probably cause you your life. I went to my OBGYN and after a pap smear was told I had to come back in, because they found something in the test and needed to do another test but I needed to get a referral from my primary before I could be seen, they faxed over a referral request as an emergency, after 2 weeks with no response, they call it in as an emergency, after 3 weeks still nothing...it took me 2 months to get my EMERGENCY REFERRAL from Dr. Rene's office.i had to call them over and over to finally get it.Found out i had a growth that had to be removed.i ask why it took them so long they said they were backed up. :(

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Giovana Rene's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)