Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Muldrow

Horrible bedside manner - Will not address issues/problems the first time and will require you to come in for additional visits, which means additional charges. Office staff is not knowledgeable and dismissive. Absolute trash.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

WAS NOT PERSONABLE. DID NOT TAKE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. STAFF AND DR MULDROW WERE NOT HELPFUL WITH INSURANCE AND BILLING ISSUES. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER BECAUSE OF HER POOR BESIDE MANNER AND BECAUSE HER AND HER STAFF SEEM TO CARE MORE ABOUT MONEY THAN PATIENT CARE.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Muldrow found a pre-cancerous mole, sent me to a specialist to remove a growth near my eye as she wanted to ensure that I had the very best care --- although she could have removed herself as other dermatologists suggested that it was nothing and they could remove -- she insisted that I saw a doctor that had more experience with this particular problem. I recommend her to everyone I know. She's professional, knowledgeable and an excellent doctor. I have never had any problems with her staff and have found them helpful and willing to re-arrange schedules when I needed immediate care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Apparently, they have started a new policy in which they make a copy of your credit card to put in your file. Their purpose is to file your insurance and then bill your credit card for the remaining balance and then send you a statement after the fact. Now, I have no problem with someone wanting to do this, but I do have a problem with being harassed about not wanting to give a copy of my credit card. I have outstanding insurance and have never had any debt to this office or any other office for that matter. However, not only was I questioned by the front desk receptionist, but Dr. Muldrow's only concern in the exam room was the fact that I didn't want to sign her paper and give my credit card. She was very brash and unprofessional. Not only did she spend little time with me, but she spent that time harassing me about not giving a copy of my credit card.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Muldrow identified and corrected the issues I had when other dermatologists that I saw could not. She has always been polite, considerate and professional to me. I highly recommend her. I have seen her several times and so has my husband for different issues.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I go to Dr, Muldrow once a year for a head-to-toe scan and she is thorough, knowledgeable and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Margaret E. Muldrow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Margaret "Migs" Muldrow, MD, FAAD spent her childhood in rural Ethiopia. As a young girl, she worked in a local village clinic, an experience that ultimately inspired her to become a physician. She graduated from Lewis and Clark College with a B.S. in Economic Development and International Affairs. As part of her degree, she spent one year studying economics in Hong Kong and traveling throughout Asia. When she returned to the United States, she worked in public health. Ultimately, Migs went on to attend medical school at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, completing residencies in both Internal Medicine and Dermatology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. In 1998, she opened a private medical practice in Denver, specializing in outpatient and hospital-based dermatology. In 2010, she founded the Village Health Partnership, a non-profit organization dedicated to safer motherhood in rural Ethiopia. She has received numerous awards for humanitarianism in medicine and is a Denver "5280 Top Doc." Migs loves to hike, travel, and ride horses.

• English

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1990)