Ratings for Dr. Russell G. Hisscock

Dr Hisscock needs to get his act together, he only seems to want to do referrals and he could just do most of what I needed at his office esp with a blood lab in his office. He doesn't remember what you have said in past appointments which makes things harder to explain. He is a pill pusher and doesn't really do much unless you tell him to what to do I need mri I need this blood test0. Wish I could find a Good PCP cause he is not the one for me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

It is unfortunate that there are actually individuals in our community who feel they are so much better than a Dr. and even his staff. He is a highly educated Man and obviously knows his job....news flash!! U ( speaking in general of course)are not his only patient. So, give thanks to God at the fact we live in a free country and you can do as you have done; which is to walk away and select another provider for medical services. :) perhaps a book on how to be perfect, would be perfect.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I have had some issues with the front desk, however, Dr. Hisscock is a great doctor! He does care and is open minded. He listens, answers questions and does care! He has no control over the office staff, he is an employee just like everyone else in this office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Disinterest is what breathes everything in this doctor's office. All they care about is making appointments to collect insurance money. The staff is reflection of Mr. Hisscock. Get you in and get you out quick. Very impersonable. After transferring it turned out they were very sloppy with my records too. Every visit my basic info (height, weight, age, etc.) was different. Worse even, they had added conditions to my profile (thyroid, kidney) that were not diagnosed or discussed! Probably issues of another patient that somehow slipped into my records. Got away from this doc quick!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I called Dr. Hisscock and his assistant as well as spoke with some of his other office staff with a question about 5 times over a 1 week period and never received a return phone call until about 3 weeks later when he found out that I was having my medical records transfered to another clinic. How about that?

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Russell G. Hisscock's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)