You may also like

Rate Dr. Stella Ilyayeva

Dr. Stella Ilyayeva's Ratings

I've been a patient for maybe 20 years and my adult children now swear by her she is caring and awesome,but it is true her front desk staff can be rude and abrupt. But Dr Ilyayeva will never let you down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I was not impressed and had a poor experience at this office. The staff was incredibly rude and unprofessional especially at the front desk. That reflects poorly on the doctor. Dr. Stella was very nice but I didn't find her very helpful. I will not be returning to this office. She should change her staff because the girls were very rude with an attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent and helpful caregiving doctor. Very knowledgeable, especially for Diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Dr. Ilyayeva is awesome! She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited, and finally helped me with my ongoing issues with metabolism. It was great to find a doctor who really listens and doesn't just say "Well, exercise and you'll be better." My one MAJOR gripe is her office staff. Never have I encountered ruder personnel. When you call, its a struggle to get through to anyone. Last time I needed a prescription authorization, I had to call THREE times, because I got hung up on the first two, after being on hold for a good 20 minutes - total. The front desk people really seem to not care at all about the patients. I really wish Dr. Ilyayeva would change her front desk staff. What a nightmare!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

My doctor never askes for a print-out of my BGs. When I ask the staff for my next appointment, she says we'll call you. I waited seven months!My doctor never called me to find out why the delay. When I give the staff my co-pay and ask for a receipt she makes me wait, now I don't pay until she writes out the receipt. I always come on a Sunday. When she gave me my next apptointment it was for a Wednesday, so now I have to call back cancel and re-schedule. I refuse to have bloodwork done by them. The lab finds my veins on the first try, they have to poke me 5 times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283147].votes_count ]]