Ratings for Dr. Leonard Patlut

I have been going to Dr.Patlut for around two years for everything's from check-ups, teeth whitening, to crowns. He has always been helpful, professional and explains everything about the procedures. I feel much better about my teeth once I started going to Dr.Patlut. After trying to find a good dentist, I'm so glad that I can at least get my teeth cleaned and fixed up well every time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Terrible experience. One of my teeth was pulled out and implant was recommeded including graphting. I agreed to that and then both the doctor and his wife pushed me to pay cash for the graphting procedure and refused going through insurance when I have confirmed with insurance that this procedure is covered. Stay away from this office!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Patlut has been our family dentist for over 15 years - he is wonderful! Such good hands, so compassionate and knowledgeable, his work is always the highest quality and prices are very reasonable. Amazing effort to respond in case of emergency - would drive to open his office on a weekend to help patients and literally perform miracles treating very difficult problems with skill and efficiency. Always recommdend Dr. Patlut to all my friends and family and anyone who wants great quality work and compassionate and caring doctor one can trust.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I have literally never ever encountered such unprofessional staff in my entire life. The treatment I received at the hands of Dr. Patlut's staff was unprecedented, in a bad way. After making my appointment, I started receiving calls and texts from his receptionist or whoever asking for my insurance information. She literally kept harassing me with texts and calls all week --I have had this insurance for a few years and never had a problem. I sent her my info, and she said to bring a check just in case, and then to print out my policy information--all this in texts at 9pm at night. When I told her maybe it was best to cancel if this was becoming too much of a hassle for their office, she went off on my (via text)--I can't even post what she wrote to me. I wrote her back and said to please cancel my appointment and that there was no need to be rude. She continued to harass me via text. Front office staff interaction is really important, so I would avoid this place if possible!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

docter was helpful and i enjoyed my visit to this dentist , will definilty come back again!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

The worst dental office in metropolitan area. The dentist never checked my x=rays. I had cavities, which he did not treat on time and as a result in 6 mns i got root canal treatment in the different office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Patlut is wonderful. He is very considerate of the patient's needs. I had a dental emergency and Dr. Patlut made time to see me and provided the treatment needed to fix my teeth. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

My husband used this doctor for some major dental work. The dentist is quite knowlegable; however there is a huge language barrier that made it difficult if you do not speak his language. His office asst./wife is horrible. She is rude & truly has no compassion for what you are dealing with. My husband was pretty satisfied, but I would never use him primarily because of the office asst./wife.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

The doctor is very good, but it would be less painful to have my teeth rot and fall out than to deal with the office assistant. She is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

This doctor made root canal treatment and crown for me. It was perfect work. The office is clean, personal was helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Leonard Patlut's Credentials

• New York University (Grad. 1993)

Providence