You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raja R. Arshad

Dr. Arshad use to be my doctor when I was a child. Now he is my daughter's doctor. He is upfront and honest and doesn’t sugar-coat anything which I think is admirable. He is extremely knowledgeable about pediatric health. I wouldn’t trust her care to any other pediatrician. When my daughter was seriously sick, he created an action plan towards a quick recovery. He even visited her in the hospital when she was sick. He has made phone calls to me to check up on my daughter and has been available on call during emergencies. My niece and 4 nephews are also under his care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Arshad couldn't be any better of a doctor. He takes his time actually talks to you, explains every detail to make sure you understand. Is warm and all around a great person. I'm so happy and lucky to know what my son is in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Arshad is the best. My wife has been seeing him since he first started, now our two kids see him. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Arshad takes great care of his patients. He will go out of his way to help you if you child is sick and follow up with you. He takes an interest in his patients. Our one son has a birth defect and he has gone out of his way to help us with this and assisting us with finding the right specialists.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Raja R. Arshad's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Raja" to "Raja R."

October 20, 2013