Ratings for Dr. Colleen A. Hartwig

I gave her a 5 star rating. She was one of the best Dr's I have ever had. She always was glad to see me, and was very professional. I must admit I looked forward to my scheduled yearly checkup appts, simply because she listened to my concerns. I was happy to be referred to her. I wish she was still with the the group practice.I miss her service.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Hartwig is the best doctor I have ever had in my 58 years. She listens, she is very knowledgeable, and is up-to-date with medicines and medical findings. She is cheery and upbeat. And she remembers who I am and all of my medical issues. She is a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Hartwig has given me fine care for over 10 years. She and Drs. Knight and Shuker are very good health care providers. A+

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Hartwig is just great. She is very thorough in getting to the root of a problem, and at the same time is just very sweet. She's not afraid order tests or call another doctor to get you in right away if needed. She is the best doctor that I have had, and so nicest to deal with. I truly feel like she has been a gift from God to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

She it the most unfeeling doctor I have ever seen...She should NOT see people, maybe lab work would be her thing

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr. Hartwig was great. She was the doctor who helped my dad him during his final days. She was warm, compassionate and caring. She made a difference in his care. Very knowledgeable and listens very well. If you need a great doctor...she's the one!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Hartwig has been my doctor for over 3 years now, I have chronic medical conditions and always get the best care from her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

My doctor retired and 3 new doctors took over his practice. I miss my old doctor. He really showed concern for me and my family. I started going to her and things changed. I tried to call her and ask questions about my care. I kept getting her office manager calling me back and overtalking me and speaking to me really rude. I finally made an appt to talk to her directly and to voice my concerns with my care and by the way i was treated by her office manager, she seemed to become irritated by me. I was speaking to her nicely, calm and she asked me so what was going on with office manager when i called, I told her the way she spoke to me. She then became upset with ME, she got up went out of the room, with the door open and shouted for one of her nurses to come and deal with this...I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS!! Patients walking past the room were looking in at me and to this day I still don't know what set her off.. Found a new doctor & nvr went back.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Colleen A. Hartwig's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1995)