Ratings for Dr. George E. Reiss

Dr. Reiss exemplifies professionalism and honest care for the patient. From the first visit, through a difficult surgery, and the recovery he was spot on with everything. I am hesitant to trust or recommend anyone, especially when it comes to a surgeon, but I would recommend Dr. Reiss to my closest friends and family members without reservation. He is outstanding Surgeon and Physician in all regards.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

The Dr was professional but with a special kindness. Does not rush you and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Dr. Reiss treated me like I was his daughter. Not only was he aggressive in my care, but he did everything he could to ensure I had the best cancer care with the best doctors. Dr. Reiss calmed my fears as best he could in a negative situation. I still see Dr. Reiss for my check-ups. He's the same today as he was then. I recommend him all the time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Reiss recently performed hernia surgery on me. Excellent, friendly and knowledesble doctor. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

i was 20 when i went to see him... i had visited the emergency room at least a dozen times and they couldn't tell me what was wrong. Dr Reiss found galstones and removed my galbladder.... He did a GREAT job..

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. George E. Reiss's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal