Ratings for Dr. Marylou S. Head

Dr. Head has been our family's dentist for over 30 years. She and staff are professional and has always made certain that we are satisfied with any dental work. Dr. Head keeps up with latest in dental techniques and always makes sure her patients are satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

The office is always short staffed and the few times that I have been my appointment has lasted for 2+ hours. Went in for some fillings and it took hours to get done. Two months later when flossing my filling had fell out and now tonight a piece of that same tooth has broken off. There is no way I will ever step foot in this office again. Currently searching for another dentist to fix there mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I am on Medicaid and was told not to come back because I am getting a procedure done elsewhere that she charges 1500.00 more for. The hygienist did not clean all of my teeth and was unnecessarily rough. I would not send a dog to her. Just to give you my background, I work as a veterinary technician and am working on a degree in Public Health.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Head has been my dentist for the past 14+ years. I have never had an unpleasant experience and I have had about every procedure (with the exception of an extraction) done that is available. Everything I needed to know or questioned was fully answered and everyone has always been kind, caring and understanding. The front office was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have had the worst experience at this office the receptionist didn't speak to me very rude then the dr never spoke to us an didn't explain what she was doing very racist remind you it was an 8 year old child

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr Head has been my dentist for the past 13+ years. I have never had an unpleasant experience. Dr Head and the staff are very helpful, caring and informative. I would recommend her as a dentist to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Head has a beautiful office and great staff but the thing that impressed me most was the way she listens to patients. She has a very gentle touch with injections. Gotta love that!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013