Ratings for Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy

DR READDY IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER.....OF ALL THE DOCTORS I HAVE GONE TO. SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, COMPASSIONATE, AND EAGER TO HELP HER PATIENTS. I LOVE THE LADY AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER. SHE IS THE ONE WHO FOUND MY PROBLEM AND TOOK CARE OF IT OR I WOULD HAVE DIED FROM COLON CANCER. DR READDY FOUND THE PROBLEM AND TOOK CARE OF IT...PRONTO. TO NOT BECOME ONE OF HER PATIENTS, IF YOU HAVE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT SHE SPECIALIZES IN, IS TO CHEAT YOURSELF.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Reddy is amazing. She spent so much time with me as a new patient and took the time to explain everything I had been experiencing. She was pleasant and I was so impressed with everything about her. I will certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a competent, caring physician. She gave me complete confidence in anything she recommends. In addition to being competent she was very pleasant to work with. I feel lucky to have had my internist recommend her to me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Reddy was highly recommended by several people. She certainly lived up to the high regards people had of her. She is a very gentle and caring individual and I feel like I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Although she is taking new clients, if you have seen a gastero in the past..forget it. I had been seeing a gastero that was intolerably rude, so I wanted to make a switch. The staff nurse reviewed my file, and declined me as a new patient!! I suspect that is because I had already had the expensive tests done....

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

My first colonoscopy and Dr. Reddy put my anxious feeling to rest. Provided concise information for the procedure and I knew I was in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Reddy!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Reddy is an incredible doctor. After 3 years of visiting many doctors, she was the first doctor to diagnose my IBS and prescribed a light dosage of a medication that successfuly changed my life! She is a unique doctor - - as she reviewed and discussed my entire health history and performed a colonoscopy before making her correct diagnosis. She is VERY knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me and she comes highly recommended by other doctors in SLC. I recommend friends, family and co-workers to her and everyone has been so impressed with her knowledge, bedside manner, and her willingness to discuss a diagnosis at length. Incredible doctor - - renewed my faith in doctors again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I can not get follow up appointment, nurse never calls back, and the staff on the phone is rude. She may be a good doctor if you can see her. But She does not call back. In my opinion that is not a good doctor. They said it would be 3 months before I could see her. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

She was sharp enough to do a biopsy and diagnose my Microscopic Colitis (a rare disease) the first time she treated me. It generally takes YEARS to diagnose this disease.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

I relly liked Dr. Reddy. She was helpful on time and explaind things well

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

excellent care, very helpful, good at anticipating my concerns

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Sathyavathi Reddy's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)