Ratings for Dr. Nicolas C. Martin

I can honestly say that I have never been treated with such respect, kindness and understanding. The entire staff brightened my day at a difficult time for me. My questions were answered, my procedures explained and most importantly, I was listened to! So thank you, Dr. Martin and the many staff that helped me! 😁

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I highly enjoyed my experience with treatment at your facility, and will be coming back for future needs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Nicolas C. Martin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Martin is a board-eligible podiatrist who graduated from the College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery at Des Moines University. He completed a podiatric surgical residency at Forest Park Hospital. In addition, he completed the Allan Jacobs DPM and Yale School of Medicine externships. Dr. Martin works in all aspects of the podiatric care, including forefoot and rearfoot surgery and diabetic wound care. Dr. Martin enjoys exercising, including running and triathlons. He also enjoys spending time with his family.

• English