Ratings for Dr. Melanie N. Gordon-Sheets

She's excellent and helped me more than any counselor. Her group was the best class at the hospital and my roomies told me to go to the group when I was so depressed that I wasn't going to any classes. Staff even told patients to go to the group because it would help us. Whoever is saying bad things about her must be someone she had to write a report on and didn't like how it came out. There were a lot of people from the jails there and some got mad when the reports said they were ready to go back to jail. She wrote a book too for the group that the hospital gave to us that we could take home. It was a workbook and was real good to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Do not reconmend!! She has no idea what she is talking about. She was of no help!! Walked out the same as I walked in..she does not listen to what your concerns are.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She was so bad, that HR "asked to leave" Big Spring State Hospital or else. She left and is now at Texas Tech of the Permian Basin...I saw her for a session and she drove me nuts - disrespectful and a bully.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Very great doctor! Very helpful and caring, made sure all needs were met! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014