Ratings for Dr. Mukesh D. Bhakta

The Doctor performed a difficult surgery on my arthritic toe and did a fabulous job with the plastic surgery. It was a 20 + year problem that he took care of and I couldn't be more pleased. I would recommend him and have for being so up to date on the latest procedures.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

i took my son to see this specialist. His examination was very rushed and not thorough. He did not explain the condition, prognosis and the treatment to my satisfaction. He prescribed a treatment method, in which I ha to purchase almost $100 worth of inserts from his office at the time of my visit, even after I hesitated and asked them twice about the type of inserts. I felt that I was not given enough time to make an informed decision regarding the treatment. When I conducted my own research, I found out that the treatment method he had suggested for for the condition was not necessary for the symptoms my son was experiencing. I returned the inserts back, after some resistance from their end. Even then, an office staff who was speaking on the specialist's behalf, suggested other types of treatments that can be prescribed in the future, even though the specialist had not discussed them with me during the appointment. It was a waste of time and money for me. I will not only never go back, but also will never recommend this specialist to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Do not go to this doctor for difficult surgery! He performed bunion and hammertoe surgery on both of my feet, and he only made them worse. I had to have another 2 surgeries done by a doctor who knows what he is doing ! Dr. Bhakta is not up to date or has the knowledge to perform a difficult bunion and hammertoe surgery.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014