Ratings for Dr. Brad S. Cohen

After going to doctor after doctor with no results...I recieved this mans name from a perfect stranger seeing me limp..All I can say was life changing.Im out of pain for the first time in years....He is confident yet humble and never lacks his excitement for his job he makes people well....He is exceptional

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Fabulous physician. Did a superb job on my knee. I have been in pain for 2 years and he worked miracles. Highly recommend him and in choosing this dr spoke with varied medical professionals and his reputation in flawless.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Brad S. Cohen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After going to doctor after doctor with no results...I recieved this mans name from a perfect stranger seeing me limp..All I can say was life changing.Im out of..."

October 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2637510'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "BRAD" to "BRAD S."

April 8, 2012