Ratings for Dr. Brad S. Cohen

Skilled, smart.... and worked with my weird schedule! Had my meniscus surgery Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. and am completely healed in less than a week! Great team too. Great to work with someone who LOVES what they do!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Cohen has a wealth of knowledge and practice in orthopedic surgery, which he pairs with a warm & welcoming personality that makes you feel cared for the moment you walk into his office. He promptly identified the scope of my patellar tendon rupture and he clearly explained both the repair and the road to recovery. His passion for his work was clear from day 1, and he places the needs of his patients first. I saw him on a Monday and he repaired my knee 2 days later, never skipping a beat.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

After going to doctor after doctor with no results...I recieved this mans name from a perfect stranger seeing me limp..All I can say was life changing.Im out of pain for the first time in years....He is confident yet humble and never lacks his excitement for his job he makes people well....He is exceptional

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Fabulous physician. Did a superb job on my knee. I have been in pain for 2 years and he worked miracles. Highly recommend him and in choosing this dr spoke with varied medical professionals and his reputation in flawless.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Brad S. Cohen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford