Ratings for Dr. Wood M. Deming

Dr. Deming is very humble and brilliant. His office and his staff are the nicest doctor's office I have ever been to in my life. I would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help Dr. Deming and thank you also to your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Recently heard that Dr. Deming is the only Doctor in West Tennessee performing the varicose vein treatment with laser technology. I had it done on one leg and will be going back for the other in about a week. I can visibly see the results. (I did not want to wear shorts before the procedure and I already feel before when I exercise. In short, it would be difficult recommeding another heart or vein doctor in West Tennessee besides Dr. Deming!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I found both he and his staff to be both compassionate and well informed. He is a brilliant man. He has taken care of several of my family members. I would readily recommend him to anyone I know. His nurses, Debbie and Sherry, are the best. Even called to check on my family member after the procedure. I don't understand the negative ratings on this site. Not like my experience at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I'M AN RN IN WT TN. I AM ASHAMED OF THE IGNORANCE OF THESE PEOPLE & THE UNPROFESSIONAL USE OF "RUNNING OF THE MOUTH" OF SOUTHERN WOMEN. I HAVE WORKED WITH DR. DEMING. HE IS CARING, SMART, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE -- HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE IN JACKSON CHOOSING TO STAY IGNORANT AND BELIEVE LIES AND RUMORS MOSTLY SPREAD BY THOSE WHO "REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" BUT THINK THAT THEY DO -- ONE THING I LEARNED MOVING BACK TO THE SOUTH IN 2000 IS THAT PEOPLE HERE MUST KNOW EVERYTHING, THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, ACTUALLY KNOW VERY LITTLE, WILL FABRICATE A LIE TO BECOME THE SPOTLIGHT. "I TRUST DR. DEMING AND INVITE ALL CARDIAC PATIENT'S TO ASK THE HORSES MOUTH FIRST --- RECOGNIZE THAT DOCTORS WORK LONG HARD HOURS AND HAVE DEPENDABLE STAFF TO ASSIST -- "UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BATHE IN YOUR IGNORANCE AND SELF PITY". GOD BLESS YOU DR. DEMING. YOU HAVE SAVE MANY LIVES. REMEMBER! GOD BLESSES THE MEEK. YOU ARE SO BLESSED. TIME WILL TELL. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

I'm an RN in Jackson and nobody I know the med profession would see him---period. Also, when a doctor is suddenly not able to perform procedures at either hospital, believe me, there is a very good reason!! BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

WE made an appointment to discuss heart catherization for my father and the doctor wasn't even there! We had to see the PA which would have been ok if he kneW ANY OF MY FATHERS HISTORY. Then we find out tha this doctor no longer practices at either hospital in jackson and we would have to travelto memphis for his procedure to be done in some unknown or unheard of clinic. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Wood M. Deming's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN