Ratings for Dr. Noah R. Archer

Dr. Archer is hands down the best pediatrician in Wilmington and the surrounding area. He is kind and sweet, he takes every concern you have seriously. I love him and so does my 18 month old.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He was my pediatrician and now he's my son's pediatrician. Genuine, kind, understanding, thorough, and, by far, the most knowledgeable pediatrician in Wilmington.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Such a lovely doctor who has a great report with children. Knowledgeable and kind, with a caring disposition.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

DR. ARCHER HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY CHILD FOR FIVE YEARS. HE IS INTELLIGENT, THOROUGH, WARM, CARING AND NEVER MAKES US FEEL RUSHED. I AM CERTAIN THERE IS NO BETTER PEDIATRICIAN AROUND, AND I TRUST HIM IMPLICITLY WITH THE CARE OF MY CHILD.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Love him. He cares and listens to the parent. He is my fave doc in the whole practice and I would rather wait hours in the waiting room to see him then anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011