Ratings for Dr. Jennifer R. Szypczak

Dr Szypczak is a good Dr. She has done a surgery on my foot that turned out great. Back to see here 2 yrs later for another issue. She is very thorough and dont have any problems. One thing I do want to say is the office is a little stiff and stuffy. It is ran VERY tight and you can feel it. Ease up a bit folks!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Szypczak just did surgery on my foot the 3rd. Im doing well and the surgery was easy for me. Recovering just fine. Shes a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This doctor has a flippant attitude and does not listen to what her patient is telling her. She thinks she knows the answer and just blows off something that might be important which is what she did to me. She prescribed medication that was harmful to me and blew it off when told about it. I made several appointments with her before I ended up going to another doctor and received almost immediate relief from pain without drugs on the first visit. I also dole out money for a "boot", ultrasound, and physical therapy that was not needed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Jennifer R. Szypczak's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)