Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Shashaty

Staff was non existent, adjustments were rushed and my neck has never felt worse. I have been to a couple different chiropractors and physical therapists since and I am still not right. Went in for lower back pain came out with almost no range of motion in my neck...... Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've had a very positive experience at Capitol Chiropractic in Stamford, CT. The primary practitioner is Dr Paul Shashaty. He takes a very personal interest in each of his patients, and is extremely knowledgeable both about chiropractic and overall patient health and wellness. As a result of his chiropractic adjustments, I have experienced better range of motion and less back pain than I previously felt. Dr Shashaty is very personable, and is easy to approach with any patient concerns. His office is clean, and I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes for my appointments. I would recommend Dr Shashaty without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015