Ratings for Dr. Edward Q. Bayard

I have been under Dr Bayard's counseling for 10 years, thru divorce, and now with a new partner. He is very enthusiastic, caring, humorous, and has a phenomenal memory. He also is very perceptive and thorough. No arrogance here, just a very caring man.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I was under Dr. Bayard's care over 7 yr's and I have nothing but admiration and high praise for him. He has shown empathy, and genuine interest in my well being. He is a Scholar in his field. Even late in his career he continually takes in seminars etc in order to advance his knowledge to help and care better for his patients. He's just a wonderful man and Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

GOOD DOCTOR VERY GOOD WITH ANIETY DISORDERS, WILL WILL LAW ENFORCEMENT

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Bayard may not be the right doctor for everyone, but for my wife and me, he is PERFECT. As one of the other people mentioned, he does have some odd OCDish tendencies, and, for some people, I could see those getting in the way of the doctor/patient relationship. But he is AMAZINGLY knowledgeable on the medications to treat depression and ADD, which are the things my wife and I are seeing him for. I've struggled with depression all my life, and he was the first person to correctly diagnose a subtype of depression, with a different treatment, and has gotten my depression under control for the first time in my life. He is hideously unpunctual, so my wife and I schedule our appointments to take that into account, at the end of the day when we don't have to go back to work. He is also caring, decent, and aggressive in his treatment of mental disorders, doing his best to cure his patients fully.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Bayard was extremely helpful. I was able to identify my stressors and learn how to deal with them. Dr. Bayard gave assignments such as books to read and movies to see, then report back what it was I learned from each of them and how they related to me. I learned a lot about myself and about human nature, in general.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Has some odd OCD traits (write with a variety of colored pens). Seems to care about his patients and stays current on medication trends. Has some rigid ways he treats patients and wasn't particularly helpful to me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Edward Q. Bayard's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Swampscott, MA