Ratings for Dr. William A. Flignor

Dr. Flignor is THE BEST. I've taken my mother to cardiologists in New York City and South Florida and have never had a doctor like him. He's patient, kind, and straight-forward. He's a little intimidating at first because he won't beat around the bush but I really believe his frankness saved my moms life. I wish there were more doctors like him. One of the smartest I've ever met.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Flignor is the best! He takes his time, listening and explaining. I have been to other cardiologists and I'm glad I found Dr. Flignor, confident in him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

The person who referred me to Dr Flignor said he was a very smart cardiologist who found a very rare defect in her heart. He was the 5th cardiologist she had seen over the past six years. After my first consult with Dr Flignor, I realized that My friend of 44 years has never steered me wrong. He is certainly the best as far as I'm concerned and I've been seeing cardiologists from here to New York and Baltimore. I just hope he stays in this area.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I'm giving Dr Flignor an excellent rating because you do not offer anything higher. In all the years that I've been taking my mother to a cardiologist I have never been this at ease with the FACT that for once she is being managed by an extremely intelligent, on the ball, up to date to the microsecond, on cardiovascular diseases. Along with other diseases seen in the elderly patient with a long history of cardiovascular disease. My moms asthma is finally under control. It's comforting to know the Dr that we are expressing our many concerns to is actually listening to us. Addressing each problem and if it is not in his realm of knowledge Dr Flignor will not pretend to know. He will frankly tell us that Mother needs to see a specialist in that area. He is upfront yet empathetic and very compassionate. Initially I thought he seemed pompous until he began explaining in great detail until we totally understood my moms issues with allergies and diet and the relationship to her heart. TheBest

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. William A. Flignor's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

GHI