Ratings for Dr. F. Dean Faghih

I have great respect for this Dr. Having my first appointment with him was awesome, he is very thorough and I was at ease with him. He asked questions and explained in terms a patient can understand. I left with the feeling I had seen a Dr who cares.Also, his staff were very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Faghih has been my primary care physician since he was assigned to me during an unexpected stay in the hospital in 1995. When you go to an appointment be prepared to an extended waiting time, not because there are many patients, but simply because this doctor is very slow and methodical and takes as much time as is needed to understand a patient's concerns and to discuss them thoroughly. In all the times that I have seen him, I have never felt the sense that he is just going through the motions in order to get to the next patient, as has been the case with some other physicians. Rather than relying upon dictation after a visit, you can observe Dr. Faghih making detailed and extensive notes in the patient's charts while you are speaking with him. I can't praise him highly enough if you are looking for a calm, caring and methodical physician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

HE AND HIS STAFF HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE NO MATTER WHAT THE PROBLEM, BIG OR SMALL.I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS NOW OR LONGER.ANYTIME I HAVE CALLED HIS OFFICE TOLD STAFF WHAY WAS WRONG, DOC HAD THEM TELL ME TO GET TO THE OFFICE NOW AND HE WOULD SEE ME.I REALLY CANT SAY IN WORDS HOW WONDERFUL THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF IS.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. F. Dean Faghih's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1970)

Assurant