Ratings for Dr. Honey R. Fiasconaro

I have been seeing Dr. Fiasconaro for years now. I could not be more pleased with her and her Staff. Everyone was extremely professional and more than capable of handling my high risk case. I have very sensitive teeth, and I've had a prosthetic aortic heart valve since 1986. I take a lot of blood thinner. A lot of dentist are afraid to take me just for a cleaning, much less a root canal, or extraction. They would turn me away. Not this doctor. I no longer suffer getting my teeth cleaned nor do I dread going to the dentist now because of Dr, Fiasconaro. I was very relived to hear she excepted ALL insurance. You have may have a co-pay but she's worth every penny. My last visit I had 2 fillings, and a cleaning. I didn't feel a thing. I would highly recommend Dr. Fiasconaro to anyone looking for a dentist that's out to help not hurt or make a quick buck.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Just started seeing this dentist and was very pleased. Went once for a cleaning and once for tooth pain. I called the day of pain, they said to come on in and when I got there, they took me immediately into an exam room for treatment. They seem to be very capable and sympathetic to their patient's concerns, problems, etc.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I found this office to be on time, heplful and personable to the point I felt that I knew these folks forever. The doctor was very compatant and had a nice personality. I felt no pain during the procedure unlike I Expireanced with other dentists. Thanks Cenla Dentistry

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I DID NOT SEE HER BECAUSE I AM PRIVATE PAY AND I DIDN'T HAVE AN EXTRA $500 JUST TO WALK THROUGH THE DOOR. SHE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN OR NOT ITS NOT HER PROBLEM. IF YOU DON'T HAVE MEDICAID OR ANOTHER INSURANCE CO. BE PREPARED TO DROP AT LEAST $500-$1000 JUST TO TALK TO HER! I FOUND ANOTHER DENTIST WILLING TO WORK WITH ME :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011