Ratings for Dr. Anna E. Drzewiecki

Simply an amazing doctor. She is a true artist to help you create a rejuvenated and natural look.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I searched for one year for a doctor that i wanted to do my surgery and I finally found Anna Drzewiecki. She is so caring and understanding its amazing. She gives off this calm and relaxed vibe so that when you are with her you feel as if you have nothing to worry about. Her receptionist Leslie is wonderful and beyond helpful. The results are natural and realistic.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I had the pleasure of being Dr. Anna's patient. She is caring, she listens and takes her time to provide the best plan and surgery to meet your needs. I had breast implant revision and she exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with the results. I wish she had been my Dr. for my facelift last year. I went to a plastic surgeon based on friend's recommendations and I am not overly pleased with the results. My advice to anyone seeking a good Dr. is to have a consult with as many as possible and follow your gut rather than choose a Dr. based on their visibility and marketing efforts. Dr. Anna was recommended to me by two mammogram techs and an RN. She does not advertise because she does not need to. I highly recommend Dr. Anna for any procedure.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Plastic surgeons have to be picked very carefully. Dr. Drzewiecki is one of those rare physicians who's incredibly intelligent, highly skilled, down to earth, and very, very caring. She has it all. Dr. Drzewiecki graduated top of her class at every university she attended. She's a graduate of Johns Hopkins and McGill universities and spent many years as a highly respected plastic surgeon in Canada. What you would never guess from her demeanor is the degree of respect she commands within the plastic surgery community, simply because she's too humble to blow her own horn. But, if you speak with fellow medical staff - nurses, anaesthesiologists - they will tell you that Dr. Drzewiecki is one of the top (if not THE top) plastic surgeons in the country. In case anyone thinks that I am her PR person, no, I'm a former patient. Dr. Drzewiecki gave me a facelift, tummy tuck, and breast lift that were both wonderful and natural. Dr. Anna is an artist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Anna E. Drzewiecki's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1979)