Ratings for Dr. Mamie C. Chan

Would highly recommend! Dr. Chan is very attentive, patient, and friendly. The staff were very friendly and nice as well. They are also very good with kids. I found a connection that I've never found with the bigger practices and feel fortunate to have found Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Very professional, accommodating,and friendly. Best optometry clinic in town.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Chan is really nice and upbeat. She and her staff seem to genuinely care. Dr. Chan's treatment has significantly changed my quality of life. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

My whole family love Dr. Chan and the staff. They are always so friendly and attentive to any problem we may have. Dr. Chan even called us herself to follow up when I had an eye infection and we felt like we get very special treatment from them. I also love my glasses, the frames are so cute and I see great. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Our family LOVES Dr. Chan! She remembers us every time we go and gives us very personal, individualized care. Her staff is always friendly and nice. We love Dr. Chan and will continue to recommend her to all of our friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012