Ratings for Dr. Aruna Avanti

Great service!!!! Dr. Avanti is awesome!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Best dentist I've ever been to !!!Very helpful and personable individual. I've never felt more welcome and taken care of in a dentist chair in my life. Staff is great!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had all my upper teeth crowned. Very satisfied with the service and the fair price. Five stars goes to Dr. Avanti and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Avanti is one of the best dentist I ever had in my life time. The hospitality is so excellent ,the moment you step to the office they make you feel very confortable. Dr.Avanti advise and suggestion is comfortable and convincing. And, most of all I am 100% more satisfy with her dentist job performance with my teeth. . She did an excellent job with my teeth. It is with honor to give her 5 Plus star and thank her from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I am Happy and comfortable with Dr Avanti. I have need referrals for oral sergeant and other. All were great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This is the best experience I have ever had with a dentist. Dr. Avanti is very kind and patient. She really takes her time with me and is honest about what work needs to be done. She is not like many other dentists out there that try to tell you that you need a lot of work that is not necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Avanti and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This is an amazing practice! The doctor and staff are very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Very nice and professional!!! The staff is great... Office is clean... I've been coming here for years and I've always had a good experience with dr. Avanti.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Avanti, is a very pleasant doctor, and truly cares about her patient. She has never steered me nor my wife wrong with our dental care. She has a great bedside manner and a heart for her patient's. She has been treating my family for some time now, and just saw my daughter about 2 weeks ago. My family and I will continue to see Dr. Avanti for our dental care. A. Avant

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I know it is not very professional for a staff member to leave a review. I was just reading all these messages and I just can't believe we are speaking of the same doctor. She is an amazing doctor and I consider her family ♡ My name is Leah. The one everyone seems to think is treated so bad here? I care about each patient and respect their thoughts and concerns as does Dr. Avanti. I strongly urge those upset to please contact us so that we may improve our services in the future. I just wanted to clear the air of these misunderstandings. I have worked for her for 6 years. She takes care of me and really does stay concerned about my well being. I am saddened that these patients did not have the great experience that we strive to provide to every patient. As for staff, it is not always easy to find great,reliable staff members to provide our patients the utmost care expected. But we was blessed with April and Gabby (amazing staff) to add to the team. She is a very professional and dedicated by the book doctor with a state of the art brand new office. Please visit her and see how amazing and genuine she is. Take my word for it :-) OR read our Google reviews from our long time patients♡

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016