Ratings for Dr. Aruna Avanti

Dr. Avanti is a thorough professional. I have been visiting her since 2007. I have got cleaning and extraction procedures done from her. She is patient and gives individual attention as the case requires. Friendly, prompt staff . I would highly recommend her for any dental procedures.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have been visiting Avanti Dental for nearly 10 years now. I have done many procedures from cleaning to crown replacement and root canal. I have been very impressed with the quality of work performed at this clinic. Dr Avanti is very professional, experienced and friendly doctor. Her staff is also very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this clinic for any dental procedures.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Avanti is very experienced and professional doctor I have ever met, I have been visiting her from almost 8+ years. Have got lot of cleaning and complex procedures done from her. Friendly staff as well. I would highly recommend her for any dental procedures.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Excellent and courteous service. Very professional, competent and thorough. Puts patient ' needs first. Clean office and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Great service!!!! Dr. Avanti is awesome!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Best dentist I've ever been to !!!Very helpful and personable individual. I've never felt more welcome and taken care of in a dentist chair in my life. Staff is great!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had all my upper teeth crowned. Very satisfied with the service and the fair price. Five stars goes to Dr. Avanti and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Avanti is one of the best dentist I ever had in my life time. The hospitality is so excellent ,the moment you step to the office they make you feel very confortable. Dr.Avanti advise and suggestion is comfortable and convincing. And, most of all I am 100% more satisfy with her dentist job performance with my teeth. . She did an excellent job with my teeth. It is with honor to give her 5 Plus star and thank her from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I am Happy and comfortable with Dr Avanti. I have need referrals for oral sergeant and other. All were great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This is the best experience I have ever had with a dentist. Dr. Avanti is very kind and patient. She really takes her time with me and is honest about what work needs to be done. She is not like many other dentists out there that try to tell you that you need a lot of work that is not necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Avanti and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017