You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Azita Moalemi

Dr. Azita Moalemi is a very excellent doctor, I recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Moalemi has been my doctor for the past two years and has been very professional and knowledgeable physician in her profession. She takes the time to explain the importance of taking care of your health and is vey concerned about the patients health questions. The staff are also very professional personnel which makes the office atmosphere a delight to visit. I would very highly recommend Dr. Moalemi to my family and friends for all their heart issue abnormalities.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Moalemi is a great cardiologist and person. I second all the reviews here. She is the best doctor I have ever had of any kind in explaining everything to you, patiently answering all questions. Very reassuring and the kindest doctor I have ever had. Can't say enough good things about her and her practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Moalemi has been my mother's cardiologist for over 10 years. Not only is she an amazing and extremely knowledgeable professional, she is also one of the nicest and most compassionate people I have ever met in my life. She is the only doctor that, without fail, hugs and kisses my mom at every appointment. She is also the only doctor that gave me her cell and home phone number, as well as her private email address! I can contact her (and have done so) at any time when there are problems with my mom's health. To me, that is absolutely priceless. If there are still doctors out there like Dr. Moalemi, I have not met them. I can recommend Dr. Moalemi and her excellent staff to everyone in need of a cardiologist with all my heart.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Moalemi is a fantastic doctor! She is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She took the time to explain everything in terms I could understand, she really listens to what you have to say, and totally eased my fear and anxiety about my issues. She went above and beyond to discover the reasons behind my issue. Love her! Everyone on her staff, from the front desk to the techs and nurses, were all very compassionate, kind and always explained everything they were doing and why they were doing it. I will recommend Dr. Moalemi to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

In 15 minutes I learned more about my high blood pressure, causes of it and remedies to help control it than I had learned over the last 15 years that I have been diagnosed with it. Dr. Moalemi was kind and spoke to me giving me just enough technical know how that I now have a clearer understanding of why my body reacts the way it does and what I can do to assist it in controlling my hypertension. Dr. Moalemi's practice even offers some Saturday appointments for those of you like me who are very busy during the weekday. I highly recommend Dr. Moalemi and her staff should you require the services of a first class cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Moalemi takes time to discuss any issues that arise, including peripheral issues that the patient may not have thought of. She is thorough and listens to what the patient has to say. She also takes the time to be sure that all issues have been covered to the patient's satisfaction. I highly recommend her as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Azita Moalemi's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Azita Moalemi is a very excellent doctor, I recommend her."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi has been my doctor for the past two years and has been very professional and knowledgeable physician in her profession. She takes the time to explai..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi has been my cardiologist for @9 years. She h as consistently provided excellent, thorough care. I highly recommend her to anyone. "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi is a great cardiologist and person. I second all the reviews here. She is the best doctor I have ever had of any kind in explaining everything to ..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi has been my mother's cardiologist for over 10 years. Not only is she an amazing and extremely knowledgeable professional, she is also one of the ni..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi is a fantastic doctor! She is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She took the time to explain everything in terms I could understand, sh..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In 15 minutes I learned more about my high blood pressure, causes of it and remedies to help control it than I had learned over the last 15 years that I have be..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moalemi takes time to discuss any issues that arise, including peripheral issues that the patient may not have thought of. She is thorough and listens to wh..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give Dr. Moalemi and her staff the highest possible recommendation. Dr. Moalemi is wonderful!"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She takes her time with you, explains medical conditions that in a clear manner and really cares about her patients. Great Doctor!"

October 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=263518'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=263518'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014