Ratings for Dr. Azita Moalemi

Dr . Moalemi is outstanding ! I can not say enough about her knowledge and expertise in cardiology ! I have been her patient for more than 10 years and I honestly do not know what I would do without her guidance ! She monitors not only my heart health ....but helps me maintain better overall health. Not only is she a phenomenal cardiologist , she is an exceptional human being ! She takes the time to listen to me and advise appropriately and accurately . Dr. Moalemi is kind and compassionate and truly cares about her patients. Her staff is wonderful as well ! Dr.Moalemi is one of a kind and a rare find in the medical world. Your health is important to her !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Moalemi is a wonderful physician as she is very knowledgable, she listens and never rushes through an exam. I have complete confidence in her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My father has been a patient of Dr Moalemi's for the last 15 years. She is by far the most caring physician I've ever encountered. She never makes one feel rushed and listens attentively. Her office staff are friendly and helpful and the surgeons she works with are outstanding. Dad has progressive heart disease, and multiple times over the years she diagnosed blockage situations before they resulted in a heart attack or worse. Each time she connected him with a capable surgeon who placed life saving stents. She does not fool around, sending dad directly to the hospital upon determining the blockage. Dr Moalemi remains in constant with the patient and surgeons before, during and after surgery. Unbelievably, she calls to check on Dad at home after a procedure or medication adjustments. She even stopped by the hospital after hours to check on dad after unrelated bladder surgery. It is evident that she deeply cares about her patients. Even though I live out of state, Dr Moalemi doesn't hesitate to keep me informed. When Dad became ill while vacationing in Florida, she gladly called and consulted with the medical staff there, following his course of treatment. Amazing! This level of involvement provides great relief to the patient and family. Because of Dr Moalemi, we know beyond a doubt Dad's life has been significantly extended to 84 years. She is a role model for all physicians and a truly remarkable person!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Moalemi by my general practitioner. While the care I received under her care is adequate, the wait time (over an hour each visit) is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She is not only passionate and caring in her field of work but also very knowledgeable. Although she is a cardiologist, she has been able to provide effective advise on other health related issues to both parents who are her patients. Also, she is very friendly and approachable. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a caring doctor, especially, a caring cardiologist.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Moalemi has been my doctor for the past two years and has been very professional and knowledgeable physician in her profession. She takes the time to explain the importance of taking care of your health and is vey concerned about the patients health questions. The staff are also very professional personnel which makes the office atmosphere a delight to visit. I would very highly recommend Dr. Moalemi to my family and friends for all their heart issue abnormalities.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Moalemi has been my cardiologist for @9 years. She h as consistently provided excellent, thorough care. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Moalemi is a great cardiologist and person. I second all the reviews here. She is the best doctor I have ever had of any kind in explaining everything to you, patiently answering all questions. Very reassuring and the kindest doctor I have ever had. Can't say enough good things about her and her practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Moalemi has been my mother's cardiologist for over 10 years. Not only is she an amazing and extremely knowledgeable professional, she is also one of the nicest and most compassionate people I have ever met in my life. She is the only doctor that, without fail, hugs and kisses my mom at every appointment. She is also the only doctor that gave me her cell and home phone number, as well as her private email address! I can contact her (and have done so) at any time when there are problems with my mom's health. To me, that is absolutely priceless. If there are still doctors out there like Dr. Moalemi, I have not met them. I can recommend Dr. Moalemi and her excellent staff to everyone in need of a cardiologist with all my heart.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Moalemi is a fantastic doctor! She is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She took the time to explain everything in terms I could understand, she really listens to what you have to say, and totally eased my fear and anxiety about my issues. She went above and beyond to discover the reasons behind my issue. Love her! Everyone on her staff, from the front desk to the techs and nurses, were all very compassionate, kind and always explained everything they were doing and why they were doing it. I will recommend Dr. Moalemi to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Azita Moalemi's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)