Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Miyamoto

unfortunately dr. miyamoto has been my teenage sons physician since toddler, iam sorry to say this office doesn't not know how to think out of the box, they diagnosed my son for 4 years. They pass patients around between all their physician assistance its no wonder they don't find route of patients complaints. Thankfully our madness ended when we went to ER at Whittier Presbyterian THE BEST, Best ER and STAFF IN THE WORLD, i am so thankful to them beyond words they are so thorough.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

If you're looking for a doctor who takes their time to listen and not downplay your concerns, he's the one you're looking for. I've brought my child to 4 pediatricians and he's the only one that takes his time to listen to your concerns and take them seriously. Though waiting to see him is almost expected, I don't really mind waiting because he is just that good. I really hate feeling like I'm being rushed in and out of the office. The staff is friendly and tries to get back to you quickly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

We have used Dr. Miyamoto since my son was born. I have found that he is reluctant to use medicines, which I like. He is always running behind. However, find that he is very thorough. He, nor his staff, has ever made me feel bad for bringing my son in. As a new parent, I worried about every sniffle. They took the time to reassure every time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Took my son to see Dr Miyamoto since Dr Nashed is booked and my son has been coughing for a week. Dr Miyamoto cleaned my son's ears for ear wax and he did it too hard that his ears bleed at home. I didn't find out until the next day when i saw blood on the bed sheet. Both ears had dried blood. No wonder he cried the night before but i wasn't sure what was going on until morning. Not coming back!! Got there @4.45pm for 5pm appt, didn't see the dr until 6pm and we didn't leave until 630pm.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Keith S. Miyamoto's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1984)