Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Mitoraj

Dr. Mitoraj is the best! He jokes around with my sons, and they dearly love him! He is patient with them, and he always explains to my husband and me exactly what he is doing and why. He also explains procedures to my sons before he performs them. He has always taken care of whatever illness the boys have and has made them better quickly, whether it was an ear infection, rash, etc. He is great!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Took my 2 children to him several years and they both had the same illness and he only gave my youngest daughter a prescription and didnt even do anything for my older daughter and sent us home, thankfully I was able to take her to her regular pediatrician the next day and get her taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I completely disagree with the other posters. Dr. Mitoraj saw my son on a weekend when he was miserable with a double ear infection. He was very thorough and caring. We left with a prescription for antibiotics and some pain relief drops. Thank goodness he was able to see us and help us out at such short notice.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Thomas E. Mitoraj's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bristol, TN