Ratings for Dr. Perry N. Fishkind

Condescending, rude, unhelpful, makes stupid jokes to serious questions, he rolled his eyes when I asked a serious question. We left the practice just to not deal with him again after 4 visits when should have left after the 2nd.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Great with my kids, reassuring to me. I've used him for years.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The medical group, other doctors and staff are very good, but I do not think Dr. Fishkind should be with this parctice. He is not good with children. Most pediatrictions joke with kids or employ the parent to get them to cooperate, but instead he threatens to shove a stick down thier throat if the don't open their mouth or pinches their noses so they can't breath. When your child starts crying, following comments usually suggest you spoil your child and that is why they are not doing what he wants, not beacuse of the obvious reason that they are sick and as far as they are concerned he just assulted and threatened them. I wish there were more questions to rate by because 3 stars is too high. I've unfortunately have had him see my child a few times for sick visits and not once was he pleasant about anything. I am staying with the group, but I'd rather take my kid to the ER than deal with him again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Perry N. Fishkind's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp