Ratings for Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon

Dr. Reardon is great! I have been seeing her for many years now and know others who also do. She is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My son was treated By Dr.C-R 6-7 years ago when he was about 6 for maybe a year. If I could erase one year from my memory, that would be it. My son's was unstable, violently aggressive-very ill and the diagnosis was unclear. But Dr. C-R was late for every appt-there would be 4 patients ahead of us and she had not even arrived at the clinic. At the best, we got 20 min w/her. During his time with her, he had to be hospitalized and on the intake form, she choose to use the axis method for diagnosing and put as his 2nd axis munchausen by proxy. I did not see that until he was 10 and the staff at Fransican's deemed that he needed to be in a residential treatment ctr for at least a year. Hospitalizing your child 5 times beginning at 6 and then having to send him to a residential ctr was heartbreaking. Add on that this psychiatrist made the unfounded, inaccurate and unbelievably hurtful assessment that I caused my son's mental health disorder? I'm at a loss still as to why.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Salem, MA