Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Starry

The BEST orthopedic surgeon around !!! Extremely knowledgeable, and explains medical details in "laymans" terms. We are so thankful for this awesome doctor ! Carol & Jack Larkins

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Right knee replacement 1 1/2 years ago. Very good job. I have had absolutely no problems. Very caring and very professional. I am currently being scheduled surgery for my right shoulder. I am very comfortable with her performing my shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This doctor sucks and I would never go back to her -rude, horrible

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Starry performed by right hip replacement and I could not be happier with the results. She is an outstanding surgeon who is compassionate and very caring. She takes the time to explain things to you and she is very thorough. She knows her job. i would highly recommend Dr Starry for any kind of Orthopedic malady.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Starry is one of the most professional doctor's I have ever encountered. I shattered my left fourth metacarpal and she was able to repair it and get my range of motion back. A very caring doctor. If I needed to, I would definitely seek the care of Dr. Starry again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Amy M. Starry's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Assurant