Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Dietzek

I was sent to Dr. Dietzek by my PCP. Being in my mid-20's, I was not thrilled with the development of a painful varicose vein in my right leg. Dr. Dietzek is a very skilled surgeon, explaining in detail the condition and my options. His staff is also a pleasure to work with. The closure surgery itself was a completely painless experience. An additional follow up procedure to remove the vein was also easy and painless - both times I drove myself home. Overall, I was very pleased with the treatment I received throughout the process. Six months later, my leg feels and looks great without an scarring - you would never know it had been there.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I found the doctor to be excellent. The office was very punctual and considerate of my time. The doctor answered all my questions and I feel really comfortable with him taking care of my vein problems.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

It took 2.5 hours my first visit, the day of my procedure I waited 45 minutes before being called back for surgery. My post op appt was at 10am, I was called back at 10:45 for the ultra sound and then sent back to waiting room to wait for the doctor. Still waiting as I write this review.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Charles L. Dietzek's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1983)