Ratings for Dr. Bradford C. Richards

He really made me work, and I got better, faster, with his help than with any other therapist. He quickly learned every single cop-out I used to avoid getting better, and he has left me with no choice but to be the best I can be. He makes it fun, too. I am eternally grateful to have been his patient.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

He was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and willing to challenge me to become the best possible therapist to myself. He is by far the best psychologist I have ever seen, and I have seen many.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I had been patient from Dr. Richards for about 3 to 4 years. The service that he provides is excellent and he always have an approach to psychology that makes me challenge myself every time. I believe his advices had been precise in how to deal with many issues of daily living. I will recommend him in a heart beat. Moreover, the staff of his institute is friendly and kind. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013