Ratings for Dr. John N. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen is compassionate, caring, thorough and an amazing doctor. He guided me through a high risk pregnancy and saved my daughter. I don't have the words to thank him and the staff. My pregnancy was full of ups and downs and a million questions. He answered them all and helped us through. He is a God-send and example of what it means to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is amazing! He is extremely warm and attentive. He was one of my perinatologists and took great care of me. He even stayed late on New Years eve because I needed an emergency appointment. He never dismisses your concerns and is, in general, fun to be around. He did his best to quiet my worries and made me feel more relaxed during my pregnancy. I know I have my baby today thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Nguyen and the technicians at Kofinas Perinatal are the best! He and the technicians are very polite and accommodating, they take their time to answer questions are extremely helpful and have great bedside manner. I only wish they delivered the baby as well. Insurance co. sends me payment checks which i forward to the office - very simple.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Nguyen was brusque and dismissive on the day of my miscarriage. I have never written a negative review before, and was actually quite pleased with the level of service I received at Kofinas Fertility Institute in general. However, I was shocked by the treatment I received from Dr. Nguyen during the most physically and emotionally painful experiences of my life. Women with high-risk pregnancies would do well to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I needed a high risk OB/GYN during my entire pregnancy because I was an egg donor recipient and perimenopausal. I had to go to the office every other week and than weekly at the end. I am so gratefull to him and his nurses and sonographers and office staff for the outstanding care they give. Dr. Nguyen has such a pleasant and relaxing bedside manner, always availble to answer your questions of concerns. The office and equiptment are very clean. I can not thank them enough. If you are in a situation where you need the expertise of high risk observation you can be sure you will get excellent care with Dr. Nguyen.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Nguygen is a great high risk doctor to be a patient of. He has treated me throughout my pregnancy and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

ALl of the workers at this office are wonderful. Everyone is always very helpful and accomodating. I am very lucky to be able to use Dr. Nguyen as my high-risk doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

If you fall into the unfortunate yet common category of high-risk pregnancies, I would feel completely comfortable entrusting my yet-to-be-born baby's life with Dr Nguyen. He saved our unborn baby's life on a number of occasions during my complicated pregnancy laden with cervical incompetence, endless bedrest and gestational diabetes. With Dr Nguyen you and your baby are in expert hands. When other doctors quit in despair and/or bewilderment, he calmly steps in and does his job immaculately. Dr Nguyen will answer every one of your panicked phone calls and he will see you as often as necessary - even when you want to be seen earlier than the appointed time due to some new concern or symptom you may have developed. His primary goal that he will never let you lose focus of is a healthy, full-term pregnancy, & he will do anything that modern medicine may call for to get you there safely and with as little stress as possible. I cannot possibly thank him enough for the care my baby & I rec'd

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor. He always devoted a lot of time to me and my wife. Explaining to us many things more than once. He accepts calls after hours with less than a minute response time . This is very valuable during high risk pregnancies. He did everything he could to make sure that our daughter will be delivered healthy and on time. He did his job for 100%. He also have caring and professional staff . We highly recommend him. Maksim and Yelena

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. John N. Nguyen's Credentials

• American Int'L Sch Of Med, Cumingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana (Grad. 2001)