Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Mulhern

I originally came to see Dr. Mulhern in 2015 when I was experiencing low back pain going into my legs. He did the most thorough exam I ever have had. He listened to everything I had to say before adjusting me. I was amazed how quickly he had me back to 100%. I have referred friends and family to this office and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

When I came in i had been experiencing severe Migraines for several months. After the first visit i had decreased pain. After a couple visits the Migraines were gone, I rarely ever have headaches anymore. The doctor was great and listened to my problems before treating me without feeling rushed and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The Doctor sounds like a salesman, uses a lot of " buy-in" prompts, and sort of passive threats to get you to act on what he just recommended (even before he shares any price with you, he wants you to say you'll do it and commit)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Kevin J. Mulhern's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

AHC