Ratings for Dr. Mark Migliori

An almost flawless execution of a plastic surgeon office. Oh my goodness... professional, patient and kind are all the words coming to mind. The front desk was patient and they are prompt, the Dr came in just for an appointment with me. He walk in the room a kind demeanor and I knew then he was the right Dr. for me. He explained best option for me based on my lifestyle. I was amazed. I have selected him to be my surgeon after reviewing a few others and trust me there is no comparison. This dr has awesome bedside manners. I feel blessed. The only thing I think could use a minor tweet is when the nurse takes pictures she seemed rushed and after having a great experience it seems she was giving demands verses asking in full sentences. Other than that, I would highly recommend the overall office because the overall experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Hands down the best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of working with! I had breast reconstruction performed by Dr Migliori after a bilateral mastectomy . It was a difficult, long process but Dr Migliori made me feel like I was his only patient. He was patient, kind, gentle, understanding & one of the best surgeons doing breast reconstruction to boot. I would highly recommend him. Consider yourself lucky if you can be one of his patients. I know I do!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have never met a doctor like Dr Migliori. He wanted to know who I was as a person before he even began talking about the options for breast reconstruction after cancer. He is incredibly compassionate, sensitive, and made this whole experience as good as it could possibly be. I totally trusted him. He is one in a million. He is also very knowledgable, doing the newest, most innovative procedures for the very best outcome. How lucky I feel to have found him in this dark, frightening time.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

My experience at Dr. Migliori's office was stupendous. Everyone was great; especially Dr. Migliori.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Best breast reconstruction surgeon in the midwest. I had reconstruction after a mastectomy by another surgeon in Edina and it was an awful experience and result. Dr. Migliori took the time to explain so many things that the other doctor didn't and then redid the original surgery. This time with outstanding results. This man is a blessing and so is his top notch staff.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Excellent..... Dr Migliori helped me with a minor cosmetic problem. Would recommend him to anyone/ everyone. Now know why he is so well thought of!!! Hopefully I will never need him for a bigger problem/ health concern....if so , wouldn,t hesitate to go to him!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Mark is in one word "FABLOUS" He takes the time to find out what is important to you & what you are looking for. He explains procedures clearly & answers all questions before moving forward. He has the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a Dr. His work is without a doubt the best I have ever seen. I had a bi-later mastectomy with reconstruction & I could not be happier. He is truly a God send to those of us that have been affected by this horrible disease! Thank you Mark for being the wonderful Dr. & man that you are!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

This docotr knows plastic surgery well and explains procedures to the patient clearly and in a way that invokes confidence. I am delighted with my mastectomy reconstruction and eyelid surgery. I is a pleasure and honor to have met him. By the way, I have never seen such perfect suturing for less scarring.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Migliori is an amazing man and doctor. I had a breast reduction which was a more difficult emotional experience than I imagined it would be. Dr. Migliori was there for me every step of the way. He's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Migliori saved my two year old brother's arm after an accident on a swing set. He will always be a hero in my eyes.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Mark Migliori's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An almost flawless execution of a plastic surgeon office. Oh my goodness... professional, patient and kind are all the words coming to mind. The front desk was..."

April 19, 2016