Ratings for Dr. Scott L. SLEDGE

Dr Sledge did surgery on both my shoulders in 2002 & 2003. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Outstanding in all respects. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

After 7 years of pain and 2 previous doctors... 3rd time was a charm!! Dr Sledge was the best appointment I could have ever gone to. The others always told me nothing could be done and I'd have the pain forever... 3 months post surgery now on my right rotator cuff and I couldn't be happier!! I have full range of motion back with no pain at all!! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor and PA to have had this surgery with!! No doubt, best decision ever!! Definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Performed rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder. I was dreading this surgery and recovery, but very happy he performed it and I can play tennis again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Sledge did my rotator cuff in 2009, and had me in PT the next day. I wish he still took Medicare in case I needed him again!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Sledge operated on rotator cuffs in both of my shoulders within 3 months of each other. Prior to surgery, I had very limited mobility and a lot of pain. It is 4 months from the second surgery now and I have 100% mobility and no pain. Dr Sledge really knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Sledge, Ashley Book and Dr. Cohen have operated on both of my shoulders as well as my husband's shoulder. I wouldn't go to anyone else. This is a great team of expertise and compassion. Amazing results and a great experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Ashley & Dr Sledge we’re both very impressive, insightful & thorough. I enjoyed meeting them this morning & look forward to working with them as we bring my shoulder pain to a level of non-existence! :) I was also quite impressed with Dr Sledge’s office staff, very courteous, caring & timely!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Sledge and Ashley were recommended to me, and I was very pleased with my experience. I had a very positive experience from the moment I walked in to the office. The staff was caring and professional. I have already recommended them to others!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I was signed in , x-rayed an seen by Dr. Sledge in no time flat. Everyone was great!! Dr. Sledge was recommended by friends. I will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018