Ratings for Dr. Scott L. SLEDGE

I went into the office for a 2nd opinion not sure of what the outcome would be, but once I left the office I was immediately put to ease. I'm glad I found Dr. Sledge using this site. This is what helped me with my decision. He was extremely professional, made eye contact, answered all my questions, as well as educated me on my injuries. The whole process was great. Didn't feel rush with the doctor or his staff as I did with a previous doctor. I recommend Dr. Sledge to anyone who's looking for an honest yet reliable Orthopedic. Thank you to everyone in the office!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr Scott L. Sledge is a fantastic doctor and surgeon. He repaired my sons shoulder a couple years ago and we are very happy with the outcome. Dr Sledge is seeing me the past couple years for shoulder issues as well and is helping me avoid surgery so far!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Sledge and his PA Ashley are amazing! I had surgery on my right shoulder 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier! My husband did the same surgery a year earlier and I saw how well his recovery went and that he is back to crossfit and weight lifting so when my MRI showed a rotator cuff tear I KNEW who needed to do my surgery. Dr. Sledge and Ashley care so much about you as a person and truly follow your progress well. I would not recommend another doctor for issues with your shoulder than Dr. Scott Sledge!!!! BTW, all staff in his office are friendly and timely like no where else. Thank you Dr. Sledge and Ashley!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Sledge did surgery on both my shoulders in 2002 & 2003. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Outstanding in all respects. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

After 7 years of pain and 2 previous doctors... 3rd time was a charm!! Dr Sledge was the best appointment I could have ever gone to. The others always told me nothing could be done and I'd have the pain forever... 3 months post surgery now on my right rotator cuff and I couldn't be happier!! I have full range of motion back with no pain at all!! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor and PA to have had this surgery with!! No doubt, best decision ever!! Definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Performed rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder. I was dreading this surgery and recovery, but very happy he performed it and I can play tennis again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Sledge did my rotator cuff in 2009, and had me in PT the next day. I wish he still took Medicare in case I needed him again!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Sledge operated on rotator cuffs in both of my shoulders within 3 months of each other. Prior to surgery, I had very limited mobility and a lot of pain. It is 4 months from the second surgery now and I have 100% mobility and no pain. Dr Sledge really knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Sledge, Ashley Book and Dr. Cohen have operated on both of my shoulders as well as my husband's shoulder. I wouldn't go to anyone else. This is a great team of expertise and compassion. Amazing results and a great experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018