Ratings for Dr. Scott L. SLEDGE

I have been going to dr sledge off and on for several years. Always on time, takes time to answer all your questions. Clearly communicates medical options and suggestions.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

From the moment you walk in the office and are greeted by Anna, you know without a doubt you are in good hands. I have been seen by Dr. Sledge and Ashley for over 5 years, and they are amazing! Every time they walk into the room, they know exactly who you are, and what your issues are. They never seem rushed, brush your concerns aside, or jump right into surgery. I have referred many people to them, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Have been with Dr Sledge for 25 years, he is the best Orthopedic Surgeon in San Antonio. His bed side manner is the best. Very professional, personable, knowledgeable , and really cares for his patients. His staff is awesome to. Would recommend to anyone needing a shoulder Doctor. Is very honest and will tell you what is wrong with you and won't push treatment on you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Sledge and his staff were very helpful before, during and after my rotator cuff surgery. I was referred to Dr. Sledge for a 2nd opinion. I was very impressed with him and his surgery techniques. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. Three weeks after my surgery I was hit from behind by a driver and I was so scared that I had damaged the surgery area. Dr. Sledge's staff saw me immediately and made sure that I was okay. Ashley, Dr. Sledge's PA was very helpful and very kind. My Physical Therapist asked me who my surgeon was and I told him that it was Dr. Sledge and he said, "He is the Best" and he is right Dr. Sledge is the best. I had heard from different people that a rotator cuff surgery is very painful. Even though I had some pain it was not nearly as bad as what other people described. After 3 months of surgery I was at 75-80% recovered with good range of motion. I was very pleased with my surgery, I have no major scarring, only 4 tiny scars in my shoulder area which are not very noticeable. I highly recommend Dr Sledge and his staff if you are needing rotator cuff surgery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. Sledge and his entire staff was very professional and ready to answer all my questions. Ashley Book PA was very knowledgeable before ,during,and after surgery. The bedside manner was very impressive to always be there to answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

I was very impressed with Dr Sledge and PA Book and there entire staff. They are not quick to do surgery and I felt that the patients interest was most important to them. I would recommend them for anyone experiencing shoulder issues.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Sledge is an amazing doctor and surgeon; and he was caring and compassionate before and after my surgery. PA Ashley is awesome in continuing with my care during office visits. They all take time to really listen to what's bothering you and they take the best approach possible for pain and treatment. Office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating with appointment requests, RX requests; anything that I need or ask about, they get an answer to me right away. This team is truly amazing; I highly recommend Dr. Sledge.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Sledge was my third opinion for my rotaror cuff surgery. He was highly recommended to me by a chiropractor and after reading all his 5 star reviews I decided to go see him. I was totally pleased with his attentive manner and knowledge. I walked out of his office feeling so much at ease and actually looking forward for my surgery. I had surgery on my right shoulder the following week and I'm so happy I went to him. Dr. Sledge and his PA Ashley are truly amazing. Dr. Sledge staff Maria and Anna, etc. are so nice and friendly you're never a stranger to them. My recovery since surgery is going very well. I highly recommend Dr. Scott Sledge.. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Sledge and Ashley were amazing. In my 35 years, I don't think I've ever been treated with such care in a doctors office. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sledge and his team!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Sledge is excellent at what he does. He is very personable and takes a conservative approach. Ashley and the rest of the staff are amazing. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019