Ratings for Dr. Scott L. SLEDGE

I was so worried about my shoulder when I was referred to Dr. Sledge. I'm so glad that he didn't jump right to surgery. He took the time to explain everything. His PA, Ashley Book, was also a joy to work with. Excellent staff - they are obviously treated well by Dr. Sledge. I love their punctuality, without making you feel rushed. I would recommend anyone with shoulder issues to see this wonderful team!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Awesome Dr., The best staff ever, very easy to talk to , they will spend time with you and answer all your questions. I am very happy with my shoulder surgery outcome, Thanks to Dr. Sledge and his wonderful team of experts.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Sledge repaired a torn rotator cuff. He was honest with me, describing the rehab it would take and the time. His office decorum is excellent and he has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I've had. His staff is excellent and my appointments were always punctual. It couldn't have been better.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Wow! This office really went out of their way to take care of me. It was my first visit and I was in and out in 45 minutes! This included getting x-rays, seeing the doctor who provided me with good information on what the plan of action would be, meeting with the PA to have a treatment and scheduling a follow up appointment. When I got home I was able to throw the football with my son with no pain! I highly recommend meeting with Dr. Sledge if you have any shoulder pain. His entire staff was very friendly and seemed eager to help get me healed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Sledge and his staff is one of the best I've had with a physician in a long time! Really appreciated the time and expertise he devoted to my case, and look forward to a lasting relationship. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Sledge and his staff are the best experience in a doctors office we have ever had. Very friendly and pleasant visit and no wait period at all. And a very nice area for the office.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have had surgery performed by Dr. Sledge on one shoulder, and treatment on the other. I hold Dr. Sledge in the highest esteem. His P.A. {Ashley} is also wonderful. The office is managed better than any doctor's office I have ever visited - so the staff there is obviously superior as well. I have recommended Dr. Sledge to fellow law enforcement officers (physically active & prone to shoulder injuries). Those treated, and having undergone surgery in some cases, have always thanked me for my recommendation. Dr. Sledge & his office are the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He really takes the time to get to know you and how your shoulder issue is affecting your life - work, sports, home, etc. Having gone to several family practice/GP's for my winging scapula problems, none of them ever took me seriously, but Dr. Sledge absolutely did!! I definitely felt validated that I wasn't making the issue up in my head or just being whiny. He understood the issue, and recommended continuing my existing chiropractic care plan, and adding some stabilizing exercises. He was even concerned about my insurance coverage for my chiro care - to make sure I was able to continue going. Amazing!! I recommend Dr. Sledge without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Sledge is an excellent surgeon who cares for his patients. He explains everything and listens to you. He answers any question you may have. Ashley, Dr. Sledge's PA is excellent in her field and is a caring PA. She also explains any all question you may have. Dr. Sledge staff is a caring and a considerate group. They reflex Dr. Sledge's excellent. It is always a joy to go see Dr. Sledge and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Sledge. He is a humble, gentle and godly man.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

First off his staff is amazing, I had to juggle my schedule due to a pet emergency and they worked to ensure that I would be seen within a week. Then, after the emergency they were still able to get me in on the same day. Greatly appreciated this. Next the PA Ashley Book spend a great deal of time going over medical history and then explaining what the problem was with my shoulder in great detail without a great deal of medical jargon. Last, Dr. Sledge came in and couldn't be nicer. He went over all of my issues and confirmed the game plan he and Ashley put together. He also pointed out something on my xray for me to discuss with GP that was missed. All in all great visit.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016