Ratings for Dr. Scott L. SLEDGE

I guarantee that you cannot find someone better than Dr. Scott Sledge, his PA Ashley Book and his entire staff. I had to have a torn rotator cuff repaired six years ago and Dr. Sledge was recommended to me by a friend. I was very nervous about shoulder surgery due to the horror stories I had heard from various people who had really bad experiences with their procedures (with other surgeons). However, Dr. Sledge and his staff took excellent care of me; my procedure went extremely well and my recovery and PTwas very easy. Now, six years later, I had to have the same procedure performed on my other shoulder. I went to see Dr. Sledge again with absolutely no fear or trepidation and this time, my procedure, recovery and PT went even better. If you are in need of this type of care, I whole-heartedly advise you to see Dr. Sledge and his outstanding staff. Dr. Sledge gets my highest possible recommendation, as well as, my sincere gratitude.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent providers are very hard to come by and I want everyone to know that there are excellent providers out there!! I have been a patient of Dr. Scott Sledge and Ashley Brooks since 2013.It took me a very long time to write this review, life happens… The first time I experienced “frozen shoulder” (I never heard of it), one of my colleagues introduced me to Dr. Sledge’s office. Unfortunately, now my left shoulder has the same symptoms and I went back to Dr. Sledge. The office staff is always courageous and respectful. Dr. Sledge, Ashley and the entire staff are truly excellent providers. They understand what you are going thru and how difficult is to deal with severe pain. Their bedside manner is always superb and they really listening to your concerns. I’ve been to many different providers and no one is even close to Dr. Sledge’s care and compassion. When I went to see him about a month ago, I was in severe pain and had not been able to sleep much. He patiently listened to my concerns and suggest a plan. His plan worked amazingly, I don’t have excruciating pain anymore and I get plenty of rest which does miracles to your body and mind. I still have to attend PT to regain full range of motion but I hardly have any pain Thanks to Dr. Sledge and Ashley!! I absolutely recommend Dr. Sledge and Ms. Brooks for anyone’s ortho needs, they are the best in their profession. If all providers are like Dr. Sledge and Ms. Brooks, we wouldn’t have any issues trusting and visiting providers. Thank you so much Dr. Sledge, Ms. Brooks and your entire team!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I didn't have to wait once I got to his office. His staff were professional and very courteous. Dr. Sledge diagnosed my shoulder problem and directed me to an excellent physical therapist in my neighborhood. I am completely satisfied with the care I received.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

What a great experience! Ashley is a wonderful PA-C. I am a retired pharmaceutical rep and would recommend them to everyone. I got medication today in my shoulder to help with pain and Ashley did a super job!! The staff is great also and they seem to be always on time! Thank you for a great experience!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Sledge cares about his patients and it is evident in the time and respect he shows them. His office staff is personable, friendly and efficient - just perfect. I would recommend him to anyone with shoulder problems. He is a wonderful doctor, and person!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I was so worried about my shoulder when I was referred to Dr. Sledge. I'm so glad that he didn't jump right to surgery. He took the time to explain everything. His PA, Ashley Book, was also a joy to work with. Excellent staff - they are obviously treated well by Dr. Sledge. I love their punctuality, without making you feel rushed. I would recommend anyone with shoulder issues to see this wonderful team!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Awesome Dr., The best staff ever, very easy to talk to , they will spend time with you and answer all your questions. I am very happy with my shoulder surgery outcome, Thanks to Dr. Sledge and his wonderful team of experts.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Sledge repaired a torn rotator cuff. He was honest with me, describing the rehab it would take and the time. His office decorum is excellent and he has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I've had. His staff is excellent and my appointments were always punctual. It couldn't have been better.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Wow! This office really went out of their way to take care of me. It was my first visit and I was in and out in 45 minutes! This included getting x-rays, seeing the doctor who provided me with good information on what the plan of action would be, meeting with the PA to have a treatment and scheduling a follow up appointment. When I got home I was able to throw the football with my son with no pain! I highly recommend meeting with Dr. Sledge if you have any shoulder pain. His entire staff was very friendly and seemed eager to help get me healed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Sledge and his staff is one of the best I've had with a physician in a long time! Really appreciated the time and expertise he devoted to my case, and look forward to a lasting relationship. I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017