Ratings for Dr. Holly Zoe

Very rude and aggressive Doctor Zoe, and her staff. Claims she accepts workers compensation claims but be aware she will never send out updates to your claim manager and you will be cut off your benifits. I only saw Dr.zoe 3 ' times the first gathering my info. and injuries, 2nd. Evaluation without all the reports, my previous injections, MRI, and x-rays then 3nd. epidural injection my low back, with no follow up appointment. She had her staff members tell me at a trigger injections appointment she is no longer my primary care physician. This doctor should not be in practice what doctor gives you an epidural injection with no follow up care. She is in the wrong line of work. Then Dr.Zoe sent out a report releasing me back to work with no restriction. I went back to my other doctor and was told I need surgery. So how stupid is Dr.Zoe. be aware of her unprofessionalism giving care to your loved ones.....

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Zoe for the past three years and her and Jed have helped me live a normal life again. After my third back surgery, I developed terrible pain from my lower back and down my right leg. After a few procedures, they tried a spinal cord stimulator. It has helped the pain in my back and all of my leg pain is gone. I am so happy that they gave me a new option. I recommend her office to everyone and have even sent three of my friends to Dr. Zoe.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

This office is absolutely horrible they promise great and wonderful things in the beginning, then they pass you to the lowest paid acceptable person to provide the most of basic care. They do not respect the patients ideals concerns or work with them in their care they do not listen to the patient about their pain issues. They over bill have no consistency in staff. They dictate what care you get not work with you on the care you need. they implant devices in your body and then forget to support them. They have you find your own means of getting help on the devices they implanted. I would find a more supportive more qualified office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I moved here about 3 months ago, and was referred by a friend. At first I was hesitant, and did a bit more research I even came along with my friend who had referred me. I was quite impressed with how prompt the receptionist Monica was for making sure we got in on time as we had another Dr.s appt. to be to, and while waiting witnessed how well she handled a very uncalled for situation in the lobby by a very loud woman. I approached Monica after she asked kindly for this woman to leave, and she kept her composer as it looked like she just wanted to break down. It was finally my friends turn to go back, and I was impressed at how well Sheila a nurse listened to all her needs and how Dr. Zoe was able to give my friend options because narcotics was not an option as it never helped her. After we were done, we went to the reception area to get another appt. and I then asked if I could get some information about how I could become a pt myself. Monica was able to get someone right away, and get the ball rolling for me. While waiting I found out that I could also do Calmare if this was an option for me. From the receptionist to nursing to Dr. Zoe herself, I recommend this office to anyone who is needing care for the right reasons, and will take into consideration that they are here to help you not harm you. VERY VERY PLEASED!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

dr. Zoe was not the best. she shoved the needle in my neck instead of going slow therefor I didn't get all my medicine because it hurt so bad. they said I was able to lift the next day which was incorrect. they give narcotics to patients that are young I kept telling them the medicine does not work and they kept giving me the same medicine I went to a different dr. in blackfoot. just got an injection today they specifically said I cannot lift for 2 days and they slowly did the injection well. what was even better in the other place was the nurses in there than just two people. I felt like dr. zoe and the assistant was not listening to me. I could never get ahold of them and i literally had to go to another dr. which got me in trouble. weird thing is they discharged me right after the injection. i know i signed a contract in understanding not going to other dr.s but if they don't call back or answer the phone that makes it more harder to be able to get medicine. the other dr. that i see in blackfoot does not believe in narcatics. it is horrible for the young body. i say do not go to this dr. blackfoot is better, go to them. they listen and are really professional about giving injections. what was better was i was even at the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr Zoe now has a new Dr and he is awesome. Thanks Dr. Becker for your help!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Zoe has highly qualified staff. Her receptionists have had a turn over rating, but now have the most kind nicest girls you'll meet. Whenever there's issues with nursing not able to answer questions right away, the receptionists Abby, and Monica are nice enough to get it resolved immediately or calm you back. I've been in pain for years, and have never been to a pain specialist before. Dr. Zoe has really helped me turn my life around for the better!! Thank you Dr. Zoe & staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

In my opinion this pain managment under the direction of Dr. Zoe and her staff are all very well qualified to care for patients that need help for pain. Weldon takes great care of the amount you should take and no over dose problems. I you have pain and are in need of a pain specialist I highly recommend East Idaho Pain Center. the facility is clean and the wait time is very short. I am very pleased with the care I have recieved here from the receptionist to the nurses to the very well qualified P.A.s I suggest you give them a call...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I feel that I have been blessed by finding Dr. ZOE and her team. My pain has been much better managed through their help. She is fabulous at giving injections!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I am so glad we have this quality of pain care in Idaho !

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Holly Zoe's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Idaho Falls, ID