Ratings for Dr. Art R. Snyder

Does not help by cooperating with other specialists you are seeing. Staff is rude and condescending. I have lupus and have to see many other specialists. Ones he himself has referred me to. But instead of working with them to find the right medication regiment for mexample to get better. He feels threatened and sometimes angry that they prescribe me medications that are actually working for me as though he is offended that I am listening to my other Doctors and taking them? Not a team player and often takes it out on me?

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had to wait for my appt for 4 months. I drove 3 1/2 hours stayed in a motel. I was told by the rude receptionist that my insurance would not cover a second opinion. I called my insurance and they said they would as long as I had a referral which I did. Still I was told by the receptionist that my insurance would not cover it. That little trip cost me about 200.00 and I am self employed so having to lose money on work as well. Her attitude was it wasnt her problem. After waiting 4 months and now having to start over to find another doctor which these do take time to get in to see I will remain in pain and continue on. I dont know how the doctor is, but the office is rude and incompetent !!!! I could have been told this when my paper work was faxed over 4 months ago! I still dont understand my insurance said it was covered, but they wanted private pay !

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I was there for 4 1/2 hours, but it was worth the wait. I had multiple X-Rays done and blood work, so that took some time. I was in the Lobby for 1 1/2 hours, but once I got in the back, maybe 15 mins. I'd say under staffed for amount of Patients. Other than that, He is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

i have been with him for 6 years and he is very different than when i first saw him. I think he has gotten too busy and a computer is great ,but i feel he is more intrested in the computer than me.if not feel well ,most of the time he can not see you when you need it ,too busy.I miss the old Dr.snyder who allways had time to see you and really listen and talk to you. i have some big changes in my lab and all i get is see you in 4 month.has not anything to find out i have had these big changes.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

My mother has had her first appt with this Dr and she seems satisfied. My aunt from El Paso called me for a rheumatism doctor and I gave her this one and I hope she too will be happy with the service and knowledge this dr has. But reading the other comments, I must say I am holding my breath.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Snyder quickly diagnosed a long-term condition, and immediately began effective treatment. He is readily availble, even calling me at home with test results. I am very happy with his care, less happy with his staff

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I feel bound to this doctor due to lack of resources within Las Cruces, and feel if I dont continue with regular appts. my insurance will believe I am non-compliant. I always have to wait in front lobby for at least 1&1/2hrs if not more then when I am taken to an exam room I then usually wait another 1hr or more. when the doctor finally sees me he's looking at the time, & literally types everything I say into computer then sends me home, I could do this over the phone & save everyone the headache. It's very impersonal & I dread having to go to these appts & am currently seeking a rheumotologist out of city. I definitely do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

I visited this doctor and he seems knowledgeable. I did have to wait forever for him to see me and the waiting was so long. The girl in the front was helpful. The problem was that the office is so understaffed. I had a billing question and the lady in billing (named Gracie) was very rude, did not want to help, was loud and unprofessional. I was very discouraged to go back and had to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

1. I was offered copies of my blood tests, then it took me 3 phone calls and 3 visits before I actually got them into my hands. Inefficient office person. 2. One of my concerns was blown off by the doctor. I have since seen another doctor who has given me at least 5 different possible reasons for the symptoms I am still having. 3. The person in charge of billing never sent me a bill, so on a follow up appointment I asked for my balance and paid. Five months later I get a bill for the precise amount already paid...marked past due of course. I went in to correct the mistake. They had no record of the payment. Fortunately I did. 4. On a follow up appointment the doctor spent more time talking to his computer than to me. 5. A month ago I called to make an appointment due to increasing pain levels. At my husbands urging I also made an appointment with another doctor. It was a good thing because when I called to cancel with Dr Snyder, they had no record of me calling for an a

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

we have seen this doctor only a few times. he has a P>A> in his ofice Greg and he is great. he listens, and treats you with medicine as well as common sence. My husband and mother in law have both seen him and have become more knowlegable about there health and what they can do to make things better. He is honnest, and a great care taker of people with a lot of pain issues...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Art R. Snyder's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio