Dr. John G. Schleier

Ratings for Dr. John G. Schleier

Dr. Schleier was my dentist for over 20 years. I moved over 2 hours away and still continued to make the drive for my dental appointments. Yesterday I was scheduled for a crown and I was stuck in Atlanta traffic so I called to let them know I would be 10 to 15 minutes late and the receptionist told me if I was one minute late she would cancel my appointment. I arrived there 12 minutes late and explained to them I had drove 3 hours to get there and that I had left early so I would not be late but due to road work I was stuck in traffic. I had already taken my sedation medication and out of over 20 years have only been 5 minutes late one other time and the receptionist told me I could not be seen. Dr. Schelier's bedside manners are not great but he is a good dentist just needs better staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Schlier has been my dentist for years, and after years of bad experiences with previous dentists he is a blessing. He is defiantly a man of integrity!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

He is the BEST DENTIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. The staff is very supportive, knowledgeable and more importantly "kid friendly". I am an experienced teacher, and I know when I am dealing with someone who has great character, integrity and a wealth of knowledge. Thank you Dr. Schleier, and your wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015