Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Haeger

My experience was wonderful here! From literally start to finish, including my check ups with my retainers only, after my braces were removed, it was wonderful! All the staff are there to help you as a patient and answer questions as needed. And each encounter was always positive. The offices were always clean, and the atmosphere was always so positive. Being an adult, I was little nervous going into treatment since most patients were children, however, they really make you feel comfortable and confident in the entire experience. This office really exceeded my expectations of care. I'd definitely recommend this office, and do all the time to my friends and families. Thank you Dr. Haeger and your wonderful team! :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Haeger is a fantastic orthodontist! He is kind, professional and sympathetic. He is knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do for my complicated situation. He and his staff patiently talked me through each step of my treatment. The staff is very friendly, easy to work with and very professional. My treatment was completed to my great satisfaction and nine months early!! I highly recommend Dr. Haegar! Peggy, adult patient

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

He is the best Ortho we have ever been to. He and his staff are very good at getting down to the point and don't persuade you into extra treatments. Haeger even did extensive research on two treatments and said that it is the same with just one, to save time and money.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Great!I got my braces off early because they worked so fast. I would highly recommend Dr Haeger.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

office staff very friendly and Dr. shows extensive knowledge

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010