Ratings for Dr. Leon Miller

I agree, the front desk staff was very rude, she acted like we were a bother to her! The Doc was great, but def needs to hire new front desk staff ASAP!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

He is a good doctor but his office management is very unprofessional; they are rude and make you feel that you bother them with questions. As a patient you feel mistreated. He needs to hire new staff if he wants to get more business; after all Santa Fe is all word of mouth.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and didn't resort to "just prescriptions". Loved him

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I thought he was an excellent doctor, but the office help was weird at best, horribly unprofessional. I was not pleased with the filing of insurance/billing. Dr Miller knows a lot about alternative medicine and that is probably his real strength.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Miller's office and approach does not project the image of a current/modern practice. I had a growth lanced, but instead of freezing and removing he have me a local, carved it out. Thank goodness I had a plastic surgeon fix the hole, which was right in the on my forehead between my 2 eyes!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Leon Miller's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1964)

Commercial Insurance Company