Ratings for Dr. Vivian F. Moynihan

I have seen Dr. Moynihan twice and did not get any constructive suggestions or effective treatment from her. I have missed my period for about four months already. She gave me hormone balance test and pelvic ultrasound test (I suggested to do it even though she thought it's not necessary) and didn't find any issue. Then she had no idea what to do next and gave me suggestions as "I don't know. I suggest you to wait for another three months or go to see another doctor." I believe it's ok that she doesn't know how to treat my health issue, but the point I want to bring up here is she does NOT have willingness to help you if you "question" her (like I suggest to have ultrasound test) idea or just simply give her your opinions. Btw, if a specialist needs to search medical knowledge online EVERY TIME she sees a patient, I really do believe she needs to improve her professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I can't speak for her current staff and punctuality, but Dr Moynihan was my ob/gyn in Alton, IL and delivered both of my babies. I'd still be a patient of hers if she hadn't left. She was amazing and I'm sure she still is. She's caring, knowledgeable, frank and wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Vivian F. Moynihan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners