Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Kaminsky

Went there a few times over the past years. Dr. Kaminsky is a really great specialist. His job is outstanding! He is friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I saw Dr Kaminsky in October 2014 for a root canal. I was immediately asked what type of music I liked. After setting the music up to relax me, Dr. Kaminsky entered and said he liked my choice. I was thankful because he WAS working on my tooth. He sang along with the music and it put me totally at ease. I wish my mouth wasn't so full of fingers and instruments or I would have joined in on the fun. He knows what he's doing, he's confident and an expert in his field. I hope I don't need to return (for obvious reasons), but if I needed to, I certainly would not go anywhere else! The staff is always friendly and very accommodating too, you can tell they like working there. I visited two times, one for the consult and the second time for the procedure and I was taken in on time for both appointments.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Highly recommended. Professional dentist, very competent, painless treatment.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Please do not ever use this dentist. He tried to rip me off by telling me I needed a root canal when I actually needed a tooth pulled. I went to another dentist who told me it was obvious the tooth needed to be pulled and even got another dentist to confirm this. This other dentist told me that sometimes a dishonest doctor will perform a root canal to make some money off of you. The root canal wont work so then they will do a second root canal and that is so they make extra money from you. I just cant get over the bold faced lie. The dentist who recommended me was William McCauley from Carlsbad because they are buddies.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

This guy is a professional. An expert in his field. Yes he does sing. Two visits in the last 13 years both pleasant. As soon as you meet Kaminsky you can only respect his expertise. He is not fake totally honest and upfront. A completely painless root canal procedure.A very professional staff included. Very pleased, I would not think twice to recommend Dr. Kaminsky.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Made an appt. Waited a long time. As I was driving to the appt., his office called and cancelled, saying he was not going to be in the office due to taking the day off. He wasn't sick, he hadn't planned on coming in. When I called back to re-schedule, his staff told me that I had a history of cancelling appts., and he wouldn't see me. Use your own judgment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I think he is the best! Once I was leaving work before going to him for a root canal and when I returned back to work a little over an hour later with a smile on my face...someone asked me, "You went to Kaminsky didn't you?" ;) The procedure was absolutely painless! He is an artist in what he does. And yes, he does sing to you :D I recommend him all the time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Yes Dr. K is known as the singing dentist. Just wish he would take requests. He is first a nice man and second an excellent dentist. I will return to him in a heartbeat and I have to drive over 2 and one half hours to get there!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Likes to sing while he works. I’m just as happy not to see him, but when I need to, I think he is pretty good.

Submitted March 23, 2006