Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Milius

I have had nothing but a good experience with Dr. Milius. I began going to him while I was in college, and have continued to see him for the past 5 years. He is direct and to the point, while remaining caring and helpful with questions I have. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in search of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Milius seemed surprised when I brought in a birthing plan to review with him in my last trimester. He even asked where I had gotten it. He did not pay any attention to it. He seemed cold, quiet, and unsympathetic. He did not explain things in detail. He expects you to allow students in the room, regardless of whether or not you are comfortable with it. He delivered my first child, and the experience was poor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

After I was induced for no medical reason, 8 days before my due date, and with a drug (Cytotec) by Dr.Milius that is known to cause uterine rupture (very dangerous, can be fatal) I would never, ever recommend him. I also have a friend who was induced with pitocin by him, a week before her due date, and her son suffered a stroke, in utero, during labor due to the stress of being forced out early and ended in an emergency c-section with baby being life-flighted up to Omaha and he lived, but is severly disabled and will be for life. If you want a live, healthy baby and a normal birth, RUN don't walk away from this quack.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

He's very sympathetic and helpful and uses the best labs for tests

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Milius has delivered all three of my children and is the only OBGYN I have ever had. He's straight to the point, and very sincere. I've never had any issues, except waiting to deliver while he delivered the baby next door to me ;) I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Milius really listens to me. I dont feel brushed off like i did with so many doctors before him. He addresses each of my issues and did a wonderful job on my LAVH/BSO!:-)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Milius was very helpful to me. I feel he was a Godsend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I seen him several years ago and was very unhappy with the service I recieved. I was a college student at the time and was asked if an student doctor could come in and watch my pelvic exam, when I said "no, I didn't feel comfortable with that" I was scolded by Dr. Milius the entire time he did the exam and he even pinched me (down there)when he very hastily removed the speculum. (He did apologize for the pinch.) I found another doctor immediately and never returned.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Milius did a wonderful job handling my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Gary D. Milius's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)