Ratings for Dr. Alexandra D. Williams

Dr. Williams may be a fine physician but it's very hard to tell because her staff is absolutely deplorable. I have been out of my blood pressure meds for months and despite repeated calls from the pharmacy, repeated calls from me, going into the office twice, speaking directly to the doctor once, I STILL HAVE NO MEDICATION. The doctor was very apologetic but apologies do not get the job done. I have an up coming appointment with her and I will keep it but only to tell her in person why I am leaving her care or should I say lack of care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

While I personally like Dr. Williams and her staff, I have tried to make appointments and they are always booked 4 months in advance. Even during an emergency (severe rib pain and cough), she recommended me to the "ER" or "Urgent Care" twice. What is the point of having a physician who you can't get an appointment with. Very disappointed and will be changing my physician.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

she is wonderful. she takes time with you to ask you questions to find out what she needs to know. she's very bright, personable and kind. her assist Tam is great. knowledgeable and no nonsense. the receptionist shay is very helpful and kind. i was referred to dr williams by a friend of mine who said "you're gonna love her" and i do. my husband goes to her as well and thinks highly of her. she's got a good sense of humor. she's excellent. i recommend her highly

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Always professional, takes the time to explain things, discusses your plan of care with you, allows you to become part of the process. Great Doctor, and a great person!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

A totally unreliable experience and a poor excuse for a Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Williams is a very friendly caring physician, Office Staff is good and office is very clean

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I was Dr. Williams patient when she was in private practice in Deerfield Beach, and have continued to stay with her.She is efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

A completely unreliable professional experience and a major disappointment. Indicative of the lack of quality health care staffing in the South Florida area.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Alexandra D. Williams's Credentials

• Spanish

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL