Ratings for Dr. Rose N. Wood

I was seen as an emergency, swiftly diagnosis and transferred quickly to a retinal specialist. I owe my sight to Dr. Wood and her effecient staff!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Extremely expensive for contact check, if the contacts they order aren't correct they give you 1 more free try, then even if it's there mistake they start charging extra.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wood for 4 years & LOVE her! I have never found her to be rude - quite the opposite. She explains everything she does and is very gentle. I have had 2 emergencies and she has seen me immediately. My only real complaint is that I always have to wait a long time, even when I have the first appointment of the day. The staff that help you select glasses are all very nice & helpful, though they are a little too pushy towards the higher-cost products...but that just means I have to say no to those!! Dr. Wood gives an extremely thorough eye exam and I feel very confident that my eye health is in the best hands. I hope I never have to change eye doctors!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Prices were way too high probably because office was so high end

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The doctor is very knowledgable but very rude. The staff not very helpful and couldn't give me an exact figure and breakdown of what my insurance benefits are.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Wonderful Eye Care from Dr. Rose Wood. Have been going there for about 9 years.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Rose N. Wood's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)