You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jack Lin

Fantastic, caring, explains all pre-surgery. Post-surgery, be ready to become invisible. More like Dr. Frankenstein...both him and UCI. Terrible and unexpected problems post-op including horrendous care! HATE UCI and no longer impressed with Lin or with the butcher who cut me then abandoned me! Terrible!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Has been with me every terrifiying step of the way since my meds stopped working and I faced the decision to have surgery. He was a calm, compassionate voice that gave me all the information I needed towork my way through a very dificult choice that only I could make. I fought it, then realized the only was to have a life was to take the risk of surgery, and now the seizures are gone, and I have my life back!Thank you Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Jack Lin's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Of California
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic, caring, explains all pre-surgery. Post-surgery, be ready to become invisible. More like Dr. Frankenstein...both him and UCI. Terrible and unexpect..."

April 4, 2015